Audubon Savings Bank continues to support our great communities! On August 6th with the help of our Audubon Branch Manager Donna Salvia, our Bank presented a check to our friends at Cathedral Kitchen in Camden as part of our first Jean Fridays this summer! For every staff member who made a donation, they were entitled to wear Jeans every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day! It was an exciting opportunity for our Bank, and it all went to a great cause.Many thanks to Amy Craven at our Admin Office for conceiving the idea and coordinating our efforts, as well as all who made a donation to such a great organization!
Bank & Community News
- Pay Virtually Anyone. The local bakery, a Fortune 500 Company…even your babysitter.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon, if necessary. Fees may apply with this service.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
To ensure a smooth transition, please consider the following important items:
- Bill Pay History will be transferred to the new system. For your records, you will need to print or download your Bill Pay history before Tuesday afternoon, July 22, 2014.
- All your payees and all scheduled bill payments will be automatically transferred to the new Bill Pay service.
- Any payments that are already scheduled will process normally, including payments scheduled during the upgrade period. There is no need to reschedule any of your payments.
- Remember, our Bill Pay service will be unavailable from Tuesday afternoon, July 22, 2014, through Thursday morning, July 24, 2014.
See Our Demo
We will continue to provide our customers with the most innovative products and services. If you have any questions please contact us at 856-656-2200, and direct your questions to Deposit Operations.
Audubon Savings Bank Deposit Operations
AUDUBON SAVINGS BANK is pleased to announce the hiring of Kate Van Sciver!
Kate Van Sciver has joined Audubon Savings as Residential Mortgage Processor and Underwriter. Kate will oversee all aspects of Residential Mortgage and Consumer Lending processing, underwriting, and post-closing compliance. Her responsibilities will include ensuring accurate and timely servicing of the residential and consumer loan application process and underwriting functions, while ensuring that all loan documentation and agreements comply with state and federal laws, regulations, and Bank lending policies and procedures. Kate has over 25 years of retail and consumer banking experience. She started with First Financial Bank in 1985 as a retail banking associate and later moved into Consumer Lending as a Loan Processor. Most recently, she was with Roebling Bank for almost 10 years as a Mortgage Loan Processor. Kate will be located at the Bank’s Administrative Headquarters in Audubon. Her email address is email@example.com and her phone number is 856-656-2200 ext 1035.
Please join us in welcoming Chris and Kate to the Audubon Savings team!
The design of the new site is optimized for PCs, smartphones, and tablets, so your user experience is easy no matter which device you use. The online banking login is prominently displayed on the upper-right side of the screen on all pages. There are also links throughout the site for finding our bank office locations, as well as locating any of the more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs that you can access worldwide with the Allpoint Network.
Our Community page has been expanded to make it easier for you to keep up with news and developments here at the Bank, and also keep track of upcoming events in our community. We also invite you to link to and communicate with us on our Facebook page (facebook.com/AudubonSavings) or Twitter account (@AudubonSavings).
We are committed to serving your banking needs and we want to provide you with all of the information that you need in order for us to fulfill that goal. We have an outstanding team of banking professionals ready to serve you in the personalized manner of a true community bank.
We hope you enjoy our new website, and I personally thank you for banking with Audubon Savings Bank, where It Pays to Have a Great Bank Behind You!
President & Chief Executive Officer
Our Bank’s own Nora Palumbi, a member of the Rotary Club, was excited to chaperon for the Pine Hill School kids this year. The kids were fed lunch on the grounds of the home and then spent the afternoon at the boardwalk for rides at Morey’s Piers! At 5pm they capped off the day with a BBQ hosted by the Fresh Air Home!
Audubon Savings Bank is pleased to support the Children’s Fresh Air Home and wishes this great non-profit organization success for the future! Thanks to Nora for volunteering for such a great event, and for representing our Bank!
The 4th inning was the Audubon Savings Bank Grand Slam Inning! In the bottom of the 4th inning, if the fourth Riversharks batter hits a grand slam during his at-bat, one lucky contestant wins $25,000!
Thanks to everyone who went to the game on such a beautiful night!
I am a CPA, and began my career in public accounting with Deloitte Haskins + Sells. I subsequently joined AmeriFederal Savings Bank, which was one of my banking clients at Deloitte. AmeriFederal was a privately owned, stock, denovo in Lawrenceville. After seven years there, I worked for the Resolution Trust Corporation (“RTC”) for a few years. The RTC was the government agency that was responsible for taking over and resolving failed thrifts in the late 80′s and early 90′s. In 1993, I joined St. Edmond’s Federal Savings Bank in South Philadelphia. St. Edmond’s was a mutual, like Audubon, during the seven years that I was there. From St. Edmond’s, I went to Roebling Bank, which was a publicly owned stock institution, and was CFO there until it was sold last year. As you can see, my career has been in the community banking industry, and Audubon was a natural fit for me!
On a personal level, I love the outdoors and being physically active. Most of my outdoor time is spent walking, running, hiking or gardening. I ran my first half marathon in 2012, and have run two more since then. I usually do a hiking trip each year, most often in the Swiss or Italian Alps. I have also climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro and am planning to do a trekking trip in the Himalayas soon. I have a garden and grow vegetables, flowers, do sudokus and jigsaw puzzles.
So there you have a little bit about me. I look forward to working with all of you here at Audubon, and with our third-party professionals as well. Thank you to everyone who has given me such a warm welcome and made me feel at home!
Donna was happy to point out why she loves our bank, declaring, “The Audubon building is beautiful, the products are great (free checking with no minimum – yeah! And you give us binders to keep our statements in) and the employees/service are wonderful!” Thanks Donna!
Thank you to Desmond Johnson from our Audubon Office for presenting Donna with her prize, and to everyone who participated in our 2014 customer survey! We greatly appreciate your responses and feedback.